Sometimes it’s hard to take care of yourself when there are so many things all happening at once. Especially when summer seems to slow everything down when everything just starts to heat up in your social life. Here are a few self-care tips from Rowkin.comRowkin.com:
- Put on sunscreen already! We know you’ve heard it a thousand times, but a good sunscreen is easy to use and effective. Personal favorite is PCA’s Weightless Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 45, $43
- Out with the Old. Rethink some old standby’s. Just because you have always used it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s still the best option. To start, check out this new beach towel bean bag for fun-sies.
- Upgrade your tech. Your beloved headphone wires are harboring bacteria and never get cleaned, leading to acne no matter how well you wash your face. Lucky for you, wireless earbuds start as low as $30, so you can add a pair to your next Amazon order.
- “Exercise is not ew.” SNL could not have said it better. Exercise boosts brain power, helps with depression, boosts your immune system, and even benefits your skin. Get out there are take care of yourself already!
- Start learning facial massage. Weekly or even daily, facial massage is something you can do yourself easily with incredible results. Just Google it! Here is a YouTube video by renowned makeup artist, Lisa Eldridge, to get you started.
- Shake it up! Try something new – like have you heard of Baby Foot?