A brand new antioxidant-packed, electrolyte drink mix has hit the market that’s brimming with nutrients from the powerhouse Baobab superfruit. I’m excited to introduce you to Tiiga!
Tiiga is full of health-boosting goodness and free of all that you don’t want in a sports beverage. Whether you’re hydrating during a run, fueling up for spin class, or quenching your thirst on a day hike, Tiiga is a delicious new option for those that are active and ingredient-conscious!
What are the benefits of Tiiga?
- Raw and organic Baobab is the primary ingredient, a nutrient-rich African superfruit with potent health benefits including magnesium, Vitamin C, phystosterols, potassium, calcium and much more;
- Baobob contains over twice the Vitamin C of an orange and more antioxidants than acai berries, goji berries, and blueberries!;
- Baobab is naturally high in fiber and prebiotics, which help nourish the good bacteria in our digestive tract;
- Low in sugar (only 5 grams per serving) with natural carbs for sustainable fuel;
- Helps balance blood sugar in the body and supports weight loss – Tiiga is a tasty low glycemic beverage option;
- Every serving of Tiiga delivers 7 grams of the purest Baobab pulp!
Tiiga packets are easy to stash in a gym bag, purse or glove compartment so you can always conveniently and quickly power up your water. It’s available in two great flavors – Raspberry Lemonade and Orange Mango – in packages of 8 servings all the way up to 84.
The mission behind Tiiga is something to feel good about, too. Tiiga was formulated with the help of food scientists and created under sustainable harvesting and business practices. The income opportunities for the women and communities that harvest Baobab in Africa are enormous and the co-founders, Jeff Tezak and Harrouna Malgoubri, are committed to supporting them and helping them grow and thrive from the rising popularity of Baobab.
Learn more at drinktiiga.com.