Beauty should be built from within. Enter, BeauTeas. BeauTeas has been created to provide women and men the healing powers of organic flowers and herbs possessing powerful and effective results in achieving clear skin while providing the benefit of tasty hydrating teas without the need to resort to harsh chemicals. In conjunction with National Clean Beauty Day, the brand has launched today and wants to improve how the body looks and feels through clean, plant-based nutrition.
BeauTeas are teas that bring the power of plants into our lives and consider these benefits:
- BeauTeas’ blends are loaded with antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, Alpha Hydroxy Acids, catechins, and many more valuable natural compounds
- By drinking it, your body absorbs the good nutrients more effectively than from vitamins or topical application
- Drinking tea also helps you stay hydrated, which is super important for everything from how your skin and hair look, to your energy levels, to the health of your organs including your brain
- Clearly Calendula Morning (Black) tea: Organic black tea, organic lavender, organic spearmint, organic flavoring, organic peppermint and organic calendula petals. The black tea is a blend of Organic Assam Black Tea and Organic Qu Hao Black Tea. This blend is very similar to an Earl Grey, but with added herbs and flowers
- Clearly Calendula Afternoon (Green) tea: Organic green tea, organic lemon verbena, organic spearmint, organic peppermint and organic calendula petals. The green tea is a blend of Organic Dragonwell Green Tea and Organic Sencha Green Tea
- Clearly Calendula Evening (Herbal) tea: Organic chamomile, organic rooibos, organic spearmint, organic peppermint and organic calendula petals.
A daily regimen that involves moisturizers, serums, and sunscreen is essential, but regularly drinking teas will give your body the healthy, long term improvements that you’ll appreciate every time you look in the mirror.